307 (312 cu.in. now) H.O. Olds V8 - 200R4 4 speed automatic transmission - 3.73 8.5 Posi Rear
0-60mph = 6.09 seconds ("G-Tech" best run).
1/4 mile = 14.62 seconds ("G-Tech" best run).
Average 1/4 mile time = 14.79
Not bad for a 307 Olds on the factory computer.
The interior is Claret (Maroon). The rims are stock type SSIII's. They are all chrome with black centers. The backs are 15x8 (4-3/4 in. back spacing) (stock backspacing is 4 inches) with 255-60-15 BFG tires and the fronts are 15x7 (4-1/4 in. back spacing) with the stock size 215-65-15 BFG tires.
The engine is the original 9 code Olds motor with 5A heads. It has been modified for best all around performance in a modern 80's musclecar.
- BLOCK was hot tanked and bored .030 over, fitted with new freeze out plugs and cam bearings. The deck of the block shaved .030 inches.
- HEADS had a 3 angle valve job with new valve guides,surface of the heads shaved .020 inches.
- PISTONS are TRW/Speedpro Forged 9.5:1 (.030)
- RINGS are Sealed Power Moly.
- CAM and LIFTERS are Competition Cams 260H High Energy Cam and Lifter Kit(.447/.447 lift-212/212 duration @.050).
- CARBURATION is a Holley II Remanufactured Quadrajet 750cfm.
- TIMING CHAIN and GEARS are Edelbrock True Rolling Timing Chain and Gears.
- Hooker Dual Outlet system...bolts right in place of stock system.
- OTHER PARTS are...New OEM Fuel Pump, OEM Distributer, Sealed Power High Volume Oil Pump, Fel Pro Blue Streak Engine Gasket set, Hypertech Thermomaster Chip and 160 degree thermostat, Edelbrock Chrome Valve Covers, New Alternator....etc......