THANKS FORD SVT!!!
My Latest (and third) 2003 Cobra Mustang!! 12-23-2005
She is Sonic Blue and Ready to Go!!!
- MMR 4.6 Street Mod 900 short block (900 horse capable) installed Oct/05.
- Brand New Cast Iron, current production Romeo or Windsor Block
- New 4340 Forged 3.543 stroke Cobra Crankshaft w/micro polished journals at no extra charge.
- New 4340 5.933 Manley H-beam Rods (These US made rods are shotpeened, magnafluxed and weight matched to bring you the finest H-beam rod available for your 4.6).
- New Forged Manley pistons 3.552 Bore size (High or low compression).
- Speed Pro file fit rings (precision file fit to your application, nitrous, blower, turbo or N/A).
- Speed Pro/Federal Mogul Rod and Main bearings
- Complete Pro Assembly and Balancing for the smoothest, highest revving shortblock available.
- Newest updated heads with the cooling issue fixed/9 thread spark plug inserts as well... also added the LDC Chicago head cooling mod as well for extra insurance. www.LDCchicago.com
- PORTED Steigemeier Stage 3 Blower W/ TB/plenum done as well. Painted semi gloss/flat black with polished fins. www.stiegemeier.com
- 2.8 Reichard Racing upper pulley. www.reichardracing.com
- 2 lb Lightning Force Performance lower pulley. ww.lightningforceperformance.com
- Densecharger CAI
- 50lb injectors W/harness
- SCT BA2400 Mass air meter
- NGK TR6 spark plugs gapped @ .032
- Ford GT Coil covers
- FPDM wire upgrade
- Focus fuel pumps
- BBK 1 5/8 Long tubes
- BBK O/R H-pipe
- Magnaflow Cat-back
- 02 extensions
- Completely stock W/ clear corner/smoked headlights
- Tinted tailight lenses
- ChromeCOBRA bumper letters
- H&R SS lowering springs with poly iso's all around
- FR 500's
- Rears 17x10.5 w/315-35's Fronts 17x9 w/275-40's
- Cross drilled rotors at all corners
- Raptor shift light
- Autometer LUNAR boost gauge
- Dual pillar pod Painted to match stock pillar color
- Stock T-56
- Stock Clutch/5k miles
- UPR firewall adjuster/triple hook quadrant
- Adjustable clutch cable
- LDC clutch freeplay mod *8tiffer/no slack top of pedal
- Pro 5.0 shifter... with extended reach adapter
- Stock Independant rear/Stock 3.55 gears
- Poly bushings and IRS Brace
- Custom under hood Tank (356fl oz)
- Gords Ford Heat exchanger/cobra lettering
- Gords ford H/E protector screen
- Nitrous kit set up for a 60 shot(40 shot jet)
- Made 591 rear wheel horsepower 647rwtq on the 60 shot(40 shot jet)
also has a SCT x-calibrator tuner with 3 tunes
- Normal blower tune 11:7 A/f 23 degrees of timing
- Race blower tune 11:7 a/f 24 degrees of timing
- 60 shot nitrous tune 11:2 a/f 18 degrees of timing.
- With NO Nitrous the numbers are:
- 527 rear wheel horsepower & 534 rwtq on blower only.
All numbers are STD. No ice was added whatsoever for any runs and the car was never really cooled down. It's also was pretty humid and warm that day... upper 50's and 45% humidity... was done on a dyno jet 248c. Car was tuned by Rob from Pro Dyno in SC - www.pro-dyno.net
CLICK HERE for a short video of how my Sonic 03 Cobra's Exhaust sounded on 12-23-05