This is my 1st 2003 Mustang Cobra SVT Dark Shadow Grey Metallic Clearcoat that I Sold in August 2003 (390 under rated stock horsepower - Really about 425 Horsepower or 381 Rear Wheel Horsepower). The most powerful Ford Mustang ever produced as of 2003. I Purchased her from Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland, Georgia - She was made September 24,2002. She is from the second run of 2003 SVT Cobra Mustangs made.
I have been modifying my 03 Cobra... this is by far the best car Ford has ever made. SVT has really given us the works to start with! Here are SOME of my Mods so far.
- Full Bassani Xhaust(no cats) 3-17-03
- Diablosport www.DiabloSport.com Custom Chip by PJ's Performance... AWESOME!
- Billet Flow Throttlebody/Plenum - www.BilletFlow.com
- Billet Idler Pulleys 80 mm , 90mm and 100 mm
- BilletFlow Custom Upper Idler Pulley (talk about belt wrap!) 20 lbs. of Boost!!
- Compucar Dry Shot Nitrous System!!!!
- Thanks to Nitrous Pete for all the help!!! - www.NitrousPete.com
- Steeda Tri-Ax shifter/adj.quadrant/cable/firewall adj.
- 315-35-17 Nitto Drag Radials and AutoMeter Boost Gauge from Downs Ford Motorsports
- 6 lb. Lower Interchangeable Modified Stock Pulley System from JDM Engineering - www.TeamJDM.com
- 2.80 Interchangeable Upper Blower Pulley System from SFP (South Florida Pulley) - www.SouthFloridaPulleyHQ.com
- 9" Power Stack Air Filter Intake Kit from SFP
- Amazon Racing Air Filter Intake Cover - www.AmazonRacing.com
- Bassani "X-haust" X pipe(no cats) Bassani Catback - 2 1/2 inch stainless with 4 inch tips.Bassani MidLength Headers - www.Bassani.com
- Shifter ball by www.FatKnobs.com
- AutoMeter Boost Gauge Steering Column Pod - www.MustangMagic.com
OVER 500 Rear Wheel HORSEPOWER!!! (without the NOS)
Watchout Vipers...another snake is in town
And I haven't even opened up the motor... stock Mass Air... stock Fuel Pump...
So Beware of the Terminator...because hearing her at idle... You have no idea what you are in for.
CLICK HERE for some drag racing video of my 03 Cobra